- Work hard, and be nice.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Be thankful for what you have.
- Always give more than you receive.
So this Small Business Saturday (the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Nov. 28 2015), we want to share the the focus with God’s Pantry.
So here’s what we’re doing, we call it The Power of 10!!!!
- Everything in the store is 10% OFF Saturday Nov. 28, 2015
- We are Donating 10% of that day’s sales to God’s Pantry
- AND ALL WEEK you can enter into a drawing to win a $100 giftcard just by bringing a donation of 10 nonperishable food items to our store.
(We will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving)
Any nonperishable food donation will be accepted, so if you can’t do 10 items to enter the drawing, please do still donate what you can, even if that’s one item.
If you don’t know anything about God’s Pantry, it’s a wonderful non-profit 501c(3) organization that provides food to people in need. They do not operate as a religious organization nor do they work in conjunction with the government. They receive funding from private institutions and foundations, as well as from individuals, churches and community groups.
To understand the need and the scale of reach of God’s Pantry, this Thanksgiving, they will be providing more than 4,500 Thanksgiving food boxes for Fayette County families, full of all the ingredients necessary to make a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
For more information about God’s Pantry click here.